Gift Aid Form

If you are a UK taxpayer, please complete our Gift Aid Declaration form to allow us to claim 25% more on your financial gift.

Note: If you want to cancel this declaration, change your name or home address, or no longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains, please notify

Scroll Up